Awbrey Cook Rogers McGill Architects is actively seeking talented Project Architects at our downtown office in beautiful San Diego.
- Planning, designing and administering building projects for clients, applying knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials.
- Consulting with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structures or renovations, and prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, and color.
- Providing project management, liaising with architectural design team and client representatives as required.
- Drafting and issuing architectural drawings and specifications.
- Preparing and presenting technical design proposals using REVIT, AutoCAD, and traditional methods.
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for agency approvals.
- Traveling to client offices and project sites throughout the United States. Travel will vary depending on project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, quality control, and construction document preparation on hospitality and commercial projects.
- Demonstrate creative design flair in addition to strong technical skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, and MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Revit, Bluebeam, and SketchUp.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Architecture license a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), PTO, and parking assistance.
Our success reflects the strength of our experienced team of professionals, and our culture of creativity, hard work and loyalty. We seek educated and goal-oriented team players who have a desire to achieve design excellence in a collaborative, casual and active workplace. Interested candidates who possess these qualities are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.